Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Romney Claims He Owns Guns – But Does He?

Romney Claims He Owns Guns – But Does He?

UPDATE at 5:30 p.m. ET: A marketing campaign spokesman says Romney has two shotguns.

COLUMBUS, Ohio – At a city corridor below, GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney mentioned, in response to a question about gun control, soccer jersey cheap “I have guns myself.”

“I think in the second amendment, I’ll shield the second amendment, I have guns myself,” Romney stated right now at the town hall meeting at Capital University. “Not heading to inform you where they are. Don’t have them on myself either, alright.”

But in 2007 – immediately after Romney claimed that he did have guns he later retracted his statement, expressing that he himself does not have guns but his sons do.

Throughout a virtual discussion with the Boston Planet in 2007 Romney said, “I have a gun of my own. I go hunting myself. I’m a member of the NRA and imagine firmly in the right to bear arms,” to which the interview corrected him, “Ah, wholesale NFL jerseys justification me, but isn’t that son Josh’s gun?”

Romney responded, “Um, nicely, of Cheap Jeremy Lin Jersey course, but so what? He has numerous guns out at our getaway position in Utah, and I use them from time to time.”

So, did Mitt Romney get a gun in the previous five years?

The campaign did not quickly reply to a ask for for a comment as to no matter whether Romney does now possess his very own firearms.

He did at the town hall meeting today offer this explanation for wholesale NFL jerseys why men and women must be capable to get guns.

“But we have a correct in this region to bear arms and I know that there are people who feel that in some way that must change and they retain hunting for laws for a way to quit awful things from occurring,” mentioned Romney. “And there are terrible things that occur,” he stated. “But there previously are laws that are intended to shield folks and regrettably people violate the regulations. So making an attempt to discover far more guidelines to change terrible behavior isn’t the answer, the solution is to locate that bad behavior the men and women who are inclined to bad NHL Jerseys Wholesale behavior, my very own look at is lets protect the 2nd amendment allow’s protect the right of People in america to bear arms no matter whether for searching, for sportsman for personalized defense for whatever legal function somebody may have.”


report=2012-03-06data


Related article:
cvs-senior-wins-firstbout-at-boxing.html
vijay-singh-woke-screaming-from.html

No comments:

Post a Comment